Looking for the perfect pair of sunglasses for your face shape but having trouble deciding without trying them on? We get it! Here's how to measure with a credit card.
- Take a credit or debit card.
- Stand in front of the mirror or place your phone somewhere steady and use your selfie camera. Place the credit card on the bridge of your nose and under your eyebrow.
- If the edge of the credit card extends further than the edge of your eye, you are a NARROW face shape.
- If the edge of the credit card ends at the outer edge of your eye, you are an AVERAGE face shape.
- If the edge of the credit card ends before the outer edge of your eye, you are a WIDE face shape.
Still unsure? Send a selfie to email@example.com. One of our Stylists will help you choose the right style, fit and feel you're going for.